Indegene Life Sciences Associate Writer Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Date: 12 Oct 2023
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
We are seeking an Associate – Scientific Writing to join our growing organization in the medical information department. As an entrepreneurial organization, we provide a dynamic and reliable career path that emphasizes leadership development and mentorship. With our global presence in both healthcare and technology, we offer unparalleled opportunities for growth and a fulfilling career experience.
As a Senior Associate – Scientific Writing – Medical Information, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and reviewing content for the development and update of standard response letters, custom response letters, FAQs, infographics, etc.
- Making decisions on the presentation of information, structure, flow of content, and inclusion of relevant data.
- Handling inquiries and triaging ones containing adverse events (AEs) or product quality complaints (PQCs) to the respective teams.
- Developing and reviewing Medical Information (MI) responses to ad hoc queries received from healthcare professionals (HCPs), internal staff, and the public.
- Localizing standard response documents.
- Performing data analytics and creating reports for products, identifying trends.
- Familiarity with scientific databases such as Pubmed and Embase, and the process of literature search and retrieving relevant publications/data.
- Knowledge of tools such as Veeva, IRMS, Endnote, Rightfind, and Mendeley will be beneficial.
- Leading projects end-to-end, ensuring optimum project health by collaborating with project managers and other stakeholders (applicable for Lead role).
- Participating in client calls, understanding client requirements, and discussing best approaches for content presentation and flow.
- Following department best practices, processes, and policies for processes, communication (internal & external), project management, and documentation.
- Participating in assigned training programs and working on assignments as per requirement.
- Mentoring, training, and leading a team of medical writers.
- Ensuring compliance with quality, confidentiality, and security standards, and adhering to quality systems, processes, and policies.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 2 to 8 years of medical/scientific writing experience in pharmaceutical companies or medical communications agencies.
- Understanding of any specialty area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field.
- Strong flair and passion for writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Passion for networking.
- Being up-to-date with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools.
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis and data interpretation.
- M. Pharm/Pharm. D/BDS/MDS/Ph.D./Any life science graduate with publication or medical writing experience.