Medpace Associate Clinical Trial Manager – PhD / Post-Doc Experience
Job Category: Clinical Trial Management
Opportunity for PhD Graduates
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent PhD graduates to enter the industry, receive solid foundational training, work in an international environment, and develop their career in the research and development of cutting-edge therapeutics. Candidates should expect to have an intensive training period and show the desire and aptitude for an accelerated career path into Clinical Trial Management (CTM).
- Communicate and collaborate on global study activities; working closely with the project coordinator and clinical trial manager
- Ensure timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports within the clinical trial management system
- Interact with the internal project team, Sponsor, study sites, and third-party vendors
- Provide oversight and quality control of our internal regulatory filing system
- Provide oversight and management of study supplies
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes
- PhD in Life Sciences
- Fluency in English with solid presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic industry within an international team
- Prior experience within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry not required but will be advantageous
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral, and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Us Today.
The work we’ve done over the past 30+ years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth
Keywords: Medpace, Clinical Trial Manager, PhD, Post-Doc, Clinical Research, CRO