Kemin Research Jobs For Biotech & Microbiology – Apply Online
Company Overview: Kemin is a leading company in the Animal Nutrition & Health industry. We focus on product innovation and scientific research to improve animal well-being and performance. We are currently seeking a Senior Research Associate II to join our team in Chennai.
- Product Development for Animal Nutrition & Health Industry by following the Product Innovation Process (PIP) of the company.
- Publication of scientific and technical articles in Kemin database and scientific journals
- Collaboration with researchers in academic institutions and close interaction with customers will be part of the work.
- Work Environment: Business Office
- Occasional business travel as necessitates from time to time to customers’ place, farm trials, etc.
- Carry out experiments as directed by the research manager, following the PIP of Kemin.
- Develop and validate new protocols for laboratory research.
- Carry out a literature search and identify appropriate methods/molecules for conducting research
- Conduct literature searches to identify appropriate methods for conducting research.
- Contribute to writing research reports, presentations, and technical articles based on research findings.
- Gain knowledge about animal nutrition and health to propose ideas for new product development.
- Coordinate with stakeholders from various functions.
- Conduct research activities involving handling pathogens, animals, laboratory instruments, and chemicals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all research activities.
- Protect confidential information, including formulations and trade secrets.
- Carry out research activities with high scientific and personal integrity and also by following good scientific and laboratory practices.
- Conduct research activities with high scientific integrity and adherence to health and safety policies.
Educational Qualification & Years of Experience:
Master’s degree in Science with specialization in Microbiology/Biotechnology and a minimum of 3 years of research experience.
Competencies – Skills Required:
- Proven record of publishing research papers in journals.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work requirements.
- Strong knowledge in basic science and area of specialization.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory research, including handling microbes, chromatography, and spectroscopy instruments.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Apply for this position by clicking here.