Biochemistry Jobs Jubilant Life Sciences – Apply Online
About the Company
Jubilant Generics (JGL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma. JGL in India has Research & Development units at Noida and Mysore. It has two manufacturing facilities, one at Mysore, Karnataka and another at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, engaged in APIs and Dosage manufacturing, respectively.
The manufacturing location at Mysore is spread over 69 acres and is a USFDA approved site engaged in the manufacturing of APIs, catering to sales worldwide. The manufacturing location at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, is a state-of-the-art facility and is audited and approved by USFDA, Japan PMDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO, and Brazil ANVISA. This business focuses on a B2B model for the EU, Canada, and emerging markets.
Both manufacturing units are backward-integrated and are supported by around 500
research and development professionals based at Noida and Mysore. R&D works on the development of new products in API, Solid Dosage Formulations of Oral Solid, Sterile Injectable, Semi-Solids Ointments, Creams, and Liquids. All BA/BE studies are done in-house at our 80 Bed facility, which is inspected and has approvals/certifications from The Drugs Controller General (India) and has global regulatory accreditations including USFDA, EMEA, ANVISA (Brazil), INFRAMED (Portugal Authority), NPRA (Malaysia), AGES MEA (Austria) for GCP and NABL, CAP accreditations for Path lab services. JGL’s full-fledged Regulatory Affairs & IPR professionals ensure a unique portfolio of patents and product filings in regulatory and non-regulatory markets.
Revenue of Jubilant Pharma is constantly increasing and during the Financial Year 2018-19 it was INR 53,240 Million as compared to INR 39,950 Million during the Financial Year 2017-18.
For more information about the organization, please visit our website www.jubilantpharma.com.
Key Responsibilities Include:
– Producing Intermediates/API/Solvent Recovery according to pre-approved instructions and recording the same in respective BPR/documents.
– Performing the cleaning activity as per the procedure and recording the same in respective BCR/documents.
– Maintaining the Intermediate/Pharma/SRP and equipment clean and appropriately disinfected.
– Ensuring that the respective equipment is calibrated.
– Maintaining the respective equipment/Area in a clean condition.
– Online updating of equipment status boards w.r.t to equipment status.
– Identifying/Labelling of accessories (e.g. Scoop/Scrapper/Hose pipe/Filter bags/AHU filters/micron filter cartridges) and storing the same in the designated place.
– Identifying the abnormalities associated with risk and objectives by cross verifying the interlocks in equipment.
– Ensuring the availability of utilities and maintaining the same by requesting the utility department whenever required.
– Preparing documents within the timeline according to pre-approved instructions and requirements.
– Revising impacted documents and providing training as per the requirements.
– Ensuring that accessories are properly maintained/destructed as per respective SOP and properly documented.
– Facilitating the calibration documents from the CFT wherever required (new facility/new equipment incorporated).
– Ensuring errors/deviations are closed within the timeline and providing required data to the investigation team/QA for closure.
– Providing support to CFT for troubleshooting and scale-up by providing the required data/documents.
– Providing periodic training and refreshment training to the team whenever required and maintaining training reports.
Safety, Health, and Environment:
– Online monitoring of environmental conditions in process area.
– Handling of production equipment.
– Documentation capabilities like filling of BMR/BPR, etc.
– Knowledge of basic CGMP.
– Critical thinker.
– Problem-solving attitude.
– Attention to details.
Education & Experience:
– Degree in Science/Graduate Engineers – Chemical/Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Chemistry/Chemical/PCM/Bio-Chemistry)
– 2-4 years of experience.
Date Posted: 22/09/23
Company: Jubilant Pharmova Limited