Posted Date: 20 Sep 2023
Function/Business Area: Research & Development
- Ensure completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
- Supervise and execute laboratory / pilot plant experiments pertaining to the relevant research area such as sample preparation using various methods, sample characterization using various analysis & evaluation of the concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment, analytical methods etc.
- Participate in pilot plant operations / studies, utilize results as boundary conditions for model development.
- Support plant operations.
- Collect data and conduct relevant analysis.
- Uploading reports on portal.
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report.
PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization
in relevant research area
Minimum 2-3 years of research experience
Skills & Competencies
- Conduct literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including designing & planning of experiments.
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/ process engineering documents.
- Perform process engineering design activities such as using relevant tools.
- Familiar with applicable guidelines / codes / standards / legislations relevant to field of research.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the following link: Apply Here.