Serum Institute of India QC Job Opportunity For MSc Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology
Serum Institute of India is ranked as India’s No. 1 biotechnology company, manufacturing highly specialized life saving biologicals like vaccines using cutting edge genetic and cell based technologies, antisera and other medical specialties.
Grade: Executive Officer/ Assistant Manager
- Experience in the biopharma industry with hands-on experience in analytical method development for biopharma products particularly for biosimilar Mabs.
- Exposure to analytical method development using various analytical tools such as HPLC, UPLC, Ion Chromatograph, and Capillary electrophoresis system.
- Experience with Various cell lines in the development of in-vitro bioassay methodologies for biosimilar mabs.
- Anti-proliferation assays, ADCC assays, receptor binding assays in cell-free and cell-based assays and hands on experience using Biacore and FACS systems for functional assays.
- Exposure to various regulatory guidelines for bioassay method development and method validation would be an added advantage.
- Experience in analytical method qualification and documentation skills.
Experience: 3-8 Years
Qualification: M.Sc -Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry