RGCB Research Post Opening For Life Sciences – BTech, MTech & MSc Apply. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. JRF RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
#Adv. # 03/23
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Name of the Project||“Impact of disease-associated tubulin isotype mutations on microtubule dynamics”|
|Name of the PI||Dr. Kathiresan Natarajan|
|Age||Below 28 years as on February 22, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.|
|Duration||Initially for a period of one year and extendable for one more year or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.|
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channel.
- Last date for receiving completed applications is before February 22, 2023
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- The candidate must have good academic track records with first class in B.Tech/ M.Sc/M.Tech in Physics, Chemistry or Life sciences from a recognized University.
- Candidate who have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam.
Emoluments – ₹ 31,000/- + 16% HRA.