RGCB Lab Assistant Job For BSc Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online
RGCB Lab Assistant Job For BSc Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Job. Lab Assistant RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
#Adv. # 02/23
|Name of the Post||Lab Assistant|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Name of the Project||“Creation of patient derived endometrial organoids for understanding the underlying causes of RIF”|
|Name of the PI||Dr. Malini Laloraya|
|Age||Below 40 years as on February 20, 2023. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.|
|Duration||Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.|
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through proper channels.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before February 20, 2023.
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
- The selected candidate shall be required to work full-time in the Female Reproduction and Metabolic Syndromes Laboratory, Division of Molecular Reproduction, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Since the interview will be in online mode, bad connection/connection failure from the candidate’s side will not be the responsibility of RGCB.
- Fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection to the position.
- Age relaxation is admissible in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason
- At the time of joining, the selected candidate should give a set of photocopies of duly attested (self-attested) certificates for verification.
- The Director, RGCB & the appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail automatic disqualification of the candidature.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate applications should be submitted for each position.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Essential Qualifications –
- A UGC-recognized Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) in any branch of Life Sciences or Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) from a recognized university or Institute with a first class.
- Documented working experience as support staff in clinical setting with experience in blood and urine collection, processing, transportation of sample, sterilization techniques and patient detail management.
- Training in clinical embryology.
- Experience in cell culture.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Excellent communication skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken English and Malayalam
Emoluments – ₹ 20,000/- + applicable HRA per month