Are you a recent graduate seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the biotechnology industry? If so, Biotecnika may be the right fit for you. We offer fresher job opportunities in Bangalore and a secure business development role in the biotech industry, surrounded by top industry professionals. If you value creativity, technology, and a fun work environment, and dislike bureaucratic procedures and hierarchical organizations, then you will thrive at Biotecnika.
Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, operating India’s premier biosciences career and education platform, is seeking 20 enthusiastic and motivated freshers to join our team as Business Development Officers. As a BDO, you will play a crucial role in the growth and success of our company.
|Position Name||Business Development Officer (BDO)|
|No of Posts Vacant||20|
|Experience Required||Freshers / 0-1 year|
|Salary||INR 3 Lakh – 6 Lakh P.A. + Incentives|
|Work Location||Bangalore (Work from the office)|
To be eligible for the Business Development Officer role at Biotecnika, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Fresh MSc/M.Tech/B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or a related field
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to process complex information
- Team player with a commitment to following company policies and regulations
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new situations
- Basic IT and numerical proficiency
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- A proven record of making a positive impact
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and time management abilities
- Leadership potential
- Alignment with Biotecnika’s core values.
If you meet these requirements and are eager to make a difference in the bioscience industry, we encourage you to apply for the Business Development Officer role at Biotecnika.
- Providing counseling to students and customers
- Marketing and selling Biotecnika Bioscience products
- Maintaining up-to-date records, communicating with clients, and seeking new business opportunities
- Achieving multiple goals within the organization
- Identifying potential customers, managing existing accounts, and generating leads
- Qualifying accounts based on established sales methods
- Understanding customer needs and presenting appropriate solutions
- Possibility of traveling, as required by company policy
- Building relationships with colleges, institutes, and companies to promote bioscience education and research.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, marketing experience, and the ability to meet multiple organizational goals.
If you are eager to make a difference in the bioscience industry, apply for the Business Development Officer role at Biotecnika, Bangalore.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online using the link below or fill out the form on this page.