NIPER MSc Bioinformatics Job, Cheminformatics SRF – NON-NET Can Apply
NIPER MSc Bioinformatics Job, Cheminformatics SRF – NON-NET Can Apply. NIPER Jobs. Senior Research Fellow job opening for MSc Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
www. niper.gov.in, Ph: 0172-2292000, 2214682-83 & 2214688
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the positions of Senior Research Fellow under a project entitled “In silico, Biochemical and Structural Characterization of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis (M.tb) elongation factors (EF-Tu, EF-Ts and EF-G)” sponsored by ICMR, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI, New Delhi [GP-450] under Prof Prabha Garg and Dr Chaaya Iyengar. The positions are purely temporary, for two years (initially appointed for 1 year and extended for another year based on the performance of the candidate) and are co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancy: 01
Age Limit: 35 years.
How to Apply:
- The virtual interviews will be held on 9th January, 2023 (Monday) between 2.00
pm to 5.00 pm.
- Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with
the application form is to be downloaded from Institute’s website
- The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should send the scanned signed
application form (in .pdf format) at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to
email@example.com by 31st December 2022 (Saturday) on the prescribed
application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates
etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other
columns in the application form. Latest passport size photograph and the proof of
payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank is also to be
attached.Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.500/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NILDetails of the Institute’s Bank are:Account Name: Director,
NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India,
SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64
Bank Account No.: 5 5 0 3 4 5 4 9 6 2 3
IFSC Code: S B I N 0 0 0 4 4 2 1
- Candidates are required to attach valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
- The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/reprint of important publications required photographs, signatures and the prescribed fee will not be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar / written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and the decision in this regard shall be final.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Essential qualifications: Master’s Degree in Pharmacoinformatics/ Bioinformatics/ Chemoinformatics
Desired experience: Experience in Molecular Dynamics, Molecular Docking, Pharmacophore Mapping, Virtual Screening Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis.
Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA as applicable.
Download the application format below