CSIR-NCL Biotechnology Project Associate Job Opening, Apply Online
CSIR-NCL Biotechnology Project Associate Job Opening, Apply Online. NCL Pune is hiring MSc biotechnology candidates for project associate positions. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below –
CSIR-NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY
Division: CHEMICAL ENGG. & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT(CEPD)
Applications are invited online for filling up positions on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made are as under.
Post Name – Senior Project Associate
Project Title – Cell Culture Engineering
No. of Post – 01
Project Code – MLP042726
Division – CHEMICAL ENGG. & PROCESS DEVELOPMENT(CEPD)
Age – 40
Duration – The engagement will be originally for six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the period of the tenure of the sponsored project as well as/ or performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be totally short-term and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise, as well as shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for
his/her consideration against any type of CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only via our website.
- Link to the website – http://jobs.ncl.res.in.
- Details can be read in the section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
- The candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The candidate’s Photograph File size should be less than 50 kb.
- The applicant’s Signature File size should be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc).
- Keep ready a pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions titled ‘How To Apply’ available on the website.
The application should be filled out online before 03/01/2023. Late applications will not be considered.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to reasonable limits after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field on the date of advertisement.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for an interview would be notified on the website as well as the divisional Notice Board on 06/01/2023 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting CEPD Office email id: [email protected] Contact No: 02025902150
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at the CEPD conference room. Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email on or before 06/01/2023.
The interview will be conducted on 09/01/2023 from 09:30 AM onward.
No interview call letter will certainly be issued separately.
No TA/DA will certainly be admissible for appearing for the interview. Chosen applicants will need to sign up with duty immediately upon receipt of the offer of engagement.
Consolidated emoluments per month – 42,000/- + HRA
- Essential – Master’s Degree in Sciences (Biotechnology) or bachelor’s degree in biotechnology/biochemical engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Four(4) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR ME /M.Tech in biotechnology/biochemical engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with TWO years’ experience in R&D in industrial and Academic Institutions or S& T Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR Doctoral Degree in biotechnology/biochemical engineering or technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable experience if any – Mammalian cell culture, CHO cell culture, CRISPR/Cas9 based cell engineering, ELISA Desirable qualification: PhD in Biotechnology/ biochemical engineering or allied fields.
Job requirement – Mammalian cell culture, ELISA, biochemical assays.