National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli is inviting applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the SERB-SRG project titled “LRP engineered nanolipidic carriers as potential therapeutics for brain targeting in Wilson’s disease.” The position is temporary and available immediately for a duration of up to two years, based on the candidate’s performance each year.
Duration: 2 years (up to the termination of the project)
- MS Pharm/M.Pharm/MTech (Pharm) in Specialization Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology/Biotechnology) with a minimum of 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA.
- Candidates with GPAT or GATE qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
Upper age Limit: 28 years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/women and physically disabled candidates.
- JRF @ Rs. 31,000 per month plus HRA as applicable
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should apply using the prescribed application form (format attached) along with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. The application should be sent via email to [email protected] by June 20, 2023, with the subject marked as “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
Candidates can also send the application form, CV, and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc., by post to the undersigned address. The envelope and the application should mention the post applied for “Application for JRF position- Pharmaceutics.”
Candidates should note the following points:
- NIPER Raebareli reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting eligible candidates.
- The project team of the Institute has the right to apply any screening criteria if a large number of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves the right not to select any candidates.
- The interview will tentatively be held in June-July 2023 at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/mobile, and no separate interview letter will be issued.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be provided to candidates called for the interview. Candidates should bring their original certificates on the scheduled date and time.
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The incumbent cannot claim regularization at the Institute.
For further information or clarification, applicants may contact the Principal Investigator (PI) directly by email/phone.
Last date for receipt of application: 20th June 2023
Contact Information: Dr. Rahul Shukla (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor Department: Pharmaceutics National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Transit Campus: Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow (UP) – 226002 Email: [email protected], [email protected] Phone: 91-9473692288 Website: http://www.niperraebareli.edu.in/
Disclaimer: GetMicrobiologyJobs provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We’re not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.