- Boston, Massachusetts
- Start date
- May 26, 2023
- Routinely perform cell culture, plaque assays, immunoassays, RNA/DNA isolation and PCR on a weekly basis with strict adherence to SOPs based on test schedule.
- Write, maintain and review accurate, complete and timely data and documentation in Electronic Laboratory Notebooks and LIMS.
- Ensure timely turnaround of results to requesting teams and ensure integrity of data reported.
- May collaborate with analytical development teams in developing methods to improve existing techniques and/or efficiencies.
- Equitable participation in daily lab housekeeping, restocking of lab reagents and supplies, cleaning of incubators and BSCs, and routine freezer defrosting.
- Support preparation of SOPs, technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses for distribution and/or presentation to project teams and for inclusion in project reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MS Degree in Life Sciences and 2 years laboratory experience, or BS Degree in Life Sciences or Medical Technology and at least 4 years laboratory experience.
- Possess working knowledge in cell biology, molecular biology and biochemistry.
- Possess a combination of education and experience to work independently and help solve problems with instrument operation.
- Experience in aseptic techniques and cell culture required.
- Experience with plaque assays, ELISA-based assays, molecular assays, assay automation highly desirable.
- Familiarity with working within fast paced, Quality Control laboratories highly desirable.
- Be well organized and detail oriented, effectively prioritize multiple tasks, self-motivated, consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility, able to work under pressure and strict timelines.
- Interact cooperatively and effectively with others in a team environment and able to communicate effectively.
- Possess advanced word processing, data entry, data presentation and analysis computer skills.
- Comply with Takeda safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- Exhibit and promote Takeda Core Competencies.
- Typical laboratory bending, stooping, lifting requirements apply.
- Lift and move supplies and equipment (up to 25 pounds).
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
LocationsBoston, MAWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
650 East Kendall Street