- Massachusetts – Virtual, Massachusetts
- Start date
- May 26, 2023
- Articulate excellent verbal and written communication skills, to explain complex business situations and solutions to Senior Leadership within Market Access and other internal business partners to drive inventory and order management processes.
- Responsible for achieving results to meet volume demands, support inventory disruptions and order management along with continuous improvement programs.
- Demonstrate exceptional business acumen, communication and critical thinking skills to handle complex problems.
- Serves as the key liaison and point of contact between Trade & Distribution Accounts (VP/Director/Customer Care Team levels), Commercial Marketing and Sales team (Account Managers and above) and customer base. Collaborates with supply chain cross-functional groups (3PL, planning, logistics, operations) to ensure timely delivery of all customer orders.
- Act as a supporting contact for order to cash engagement for strategic accounts.
- Proactively identifies and resolves all order management issues, including identifying opportunities to create more efficient processes and managing inventory supply with direct financial impact to 85% of US sales totaling $14 Billion annually.
- Develops processes and communication plans to strengthen business to business relationships including process optimization in inventory management endeavors.
- Analyzes purchase orders for pricing or quantity accuracy and communicates necessary changes to replenishments contacts.
- Spearhead cross-functional meetings with sales VP/Directors, Head of Distribution, USBU Controller, Marketing Franchise Heads, Trade & Distribution VP/Directors to aid in quarterly business goals.
- Provide necessary support in internal and external audit of sales orders.
- Participate on new product launches and system enhancements, as directed.
- Performs all order management & inventory functions in SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Two to four years of pharmaceutical, customer service, and/or operations experience.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills complex business situations and solutions.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working with applications in a regulated environment. Ability to prepare and execute business meetings virtual, face-to-face, cross functional, local, or global to ensure meeting required deliverables.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in the pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Knowledge of products and customers channels a plus.
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- This position is currently classified as ‘Remote’ in accordance with Takeda’s Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
- Base Salary Range: $64,400 – $92,000 based on candidate professional experience level. Employee may also be eligible for Short Term and/or Long Term incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental. Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Company Holidays, Personal & Vacation Days, and Paid Volunteer Time Off
LocationsMassachusetts – VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
650 East Kendall Street