MNR-FRI Research Scientists Recruitment For Life Sciences, Biotech, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Genetics
Advt. No.: MNR-FRI/ReSc/2023/02
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. and Postdoctoral research experience, from a reputed Indian/Foreign University/Organization in Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Genetics/Biotechnology with a very good academic track record
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of research experience from academics / Industry, excluding the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.
- Candidates with less than requisite experience will also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated excellent record of scientific productivity in the form of outstanding publications in high-impact peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Scientists with outstanding track records in innovation and product development must possess internationally/nationally valid and productive patents and demonstrated interaction with commercial or industry partners.
- Applicants should be committed to excellence and willing to collaborate in interdisciplinary projects.
- The quality of scientific productivity, independent thinking capability, a translational, clinical, or applied research track record, and extramural funding will also be major factors in deciding the selection.
- Candidates staying abroad and willing to move to India can also apply.
- Interested candidates may send their full bio-data along with a detailed Research plan (not more than 2 pages) to [email protected].
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA would be provided for attending the interview.
General Conditions/ Instructions
- The Director, MNR-FRI reserves full rights to fill the post advertised.
- The Screening and Selection Committees will make appropriate decisions on the quality and impact of the publications and patents concerning the overall application, research areas, and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- The applicant will be solely responsible for the information/documents’ authenticity.
- There is no application fee.
- Any queries related to the above post must be addressed to Dr. Shahila Parween, email: [email protected], Contact No.: +916281160397
- Interested candidates should submit their application on or before 10th October 2023.