Freshers Jobs Launch Your Career in Biotech at Getmicrobiologyjobs! 40 BDO & CSO Post Open
As a fresher, you possess boundless enthusiasm, a hunger for learning, and the untapped potential to shape the future. This is your golden opportunity to join our dynamic team and be a part of something transformative.
- Post 1: Business Development Officer (BDO)
- Post 2: Customer Support Office (CSO)
Total Openings: 40
Experience: Freshers / 0-1 year
Attractive Salary: Rs 2.4 to Rs 3.6 Lacs p.a + Lucrative Incentives
Location: Bangalore (Work from office)
Eligibility: Do you have what it takes to excel in these roles? To qualify for the positions of BDO and Customer Support, you should have:
- A fresh graduate degree in Biotech, Life science or Allied fields. A fresh MSc/M.Tech/B.Tech/B.Sc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology.
- Candidates with experience can also apply.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Team player mindset
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- Basic computer skills
- Sales & marketing skills
- Organizational wizardry
- Hunger for learning
- Basic IT finesse
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Leadership spark
If you meet these requirements and are ready to embark on a rewarding career journey, we encourage you to apply now!
Post 1 : Business Development Officer (BDO):
- Identifying potential clients and opportunities
- Market, sell & promote Getmicrobiologyjobs products
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Promoting our products and services
- Achieving sales targets
- Collaborating with the team to drive growth
Post 2: Customer Support Officer (CSO):
- Guiding students and clients on their journey
- Championing Getmicrobiologyjobs Bioscience products
- Creating connections, sealing deals, and discovering opportunities
- Smashing organizational goals
- Uncovering potential clients, nurturing existing relationships, and igniting leads
- Tailoring solutions to meet customer needs
- Open to the possibility of jet-setting (company policy style)
- Cultivating bonds with educational and research institutions
If you’re enthusiastic, customer-focused, and eager to make an impact, these roles are perfect for you!
We invite you to attend our Walk-in Interviews to explore these exciting opportunities. Fill out the form below, and our team will get in touch with you.
Note: Candidates attending the Walk-in Interviews will be given preference.
- Dates: 27th August 2023 – 30th September 2023
- Walk-In: 10 am – 3 pm
- Location: Getmicrobiologyjobs Info Labs Pvt Ltd, 1218, 11th A Cross Rd, Vanganahalli, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102.
- Landmark: Near DMart
Can’t make it to the Walk-in Interview? No worries! Outstation candidates can also apply online by filling out the form below. If your qualifications match our requirements, we will schedule an online interview for you.