ILS PhD Research Associate Job Openings For Biotech & Life Sciences, Apply Online
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from the Indian Nationals to join in the following project positions.
Name of the Post: Research Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: DZNepA as a therapeutic drug candidate for breast cancer treatment.
Project Investigator: Dr. Sandip Kumar Mishra
- Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process.
- Interested/eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through the link provided at institute website (www.ils.res.in )
- N.B.: The list of shortlisted candidates name and the date of interview will be published on the ILS website.
All the positions are purely temporary and coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the
interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Last date for receiving application online: is 21.07.2023
- Date of display of shortlisted candidates on the ILS website: 25.07.2023
- Date & time of interview: Will be notified on the website
Note: All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- + @16% HRA
Eligibility: Ph. D. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or any of the allied subjects. An ideal candidate will be competent in working knowledge of Cancer Biology, handling of experimental animals, as required for the project. Candidates should have First-author publication(s) in the field of Cancer Biology. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for defense/viva voce may also apply. But for such candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of an SRF until he/she defends the thesis.