PhD Life Sciences Job at NICED – Attend Walk-In-Interview
PhD Life Sciences Job at NICED – Attend Walk-In-Interview. PhD Life Sciences Project Research Associate job opening at ICMR-NICED. ICMR-NICED recruitment. NICED careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICMR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CHOLERA AND ENTERIC DISEASES
WHO COLLABORATING CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND TRAINING ON DIARRHOEAL DISEASES
No. NICED/PC/11/Dengue Marker /2022-23 /1033
The following project position is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis on consolidated salary under the ICMR-funded ad-hoc research project entitled “Studies on Vascular endothelial dysfunction molecules in dengue virus: In search of an potential marker for DHF/DSS” under Dr. Provash C. Sadhukhan, Scientist ‘E’ and P .I. of the project.
Name of the Post – Project Research Associate II
No. of Posts – 01 No (UR)
Age – Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply –
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may report on the date of the interview along with an application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure I) affixing a recent passport-size photograph and attaching Bio-data showing academic records, and work experiences, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates for the
Walk-in-Interview at the below-given address.
- Date of the Interview – 06.01.2023
- Reporting Time For Registration & Screening – 10:00 AM
- Time of the Interview – 11.00 A.M.
- Venue – ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33. C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES –
- The candidates may carry with him/ her a filled-in application (in the prescribed format attached in PDF) affixing a passport-size photograph along with self-attested photocopies of credentials. The candidate should also submit all certificates/ testimonials in original for verification. Those who fail to bring the Original Certificates will not be considered for a written test/walk-in interview.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST and OBC (Govt. of India non-creamy layer certificate) candidates against the reserved post and also to retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including project) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons as prescribed in the ICMR project Recruitment Rule dated
- The candidates may carry with him/ her a filled in application (in the prescribed format attached in PDF) affixing a passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of credentials. The candidate should also submit all certificates/ testimonials in original .for verification·. Those who fails to bring the Original Certificates will not be considered for written test/ walk-in-interview.
- Candidates’ experience as a mandatory requirement should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment and the duration of his/ her engagement in the project.
- If already engaged in service, the application needs to be forwarded by the Head (P.I.).
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered with a consolidated salary only. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements. No additional benefit other than fixed consolidated pay will be provided.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments or continuation of his/her services in the same or any other project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/walk-in interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NICED, reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from the ICMR-NICED website and will be updated from time to time.
- The date or Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for a written test/walk-in-interview.
Monthly Consolidated Salary – Rs. 49,000/- + HRA as per rule
Essential Qualifications – PhD degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with first-author publication in a peer-reviewed journal in the relevant area.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Doctoral thesis on basic or disease-related research.
- Hand-on expertise in Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture, cell signalling and Protein analysis. (documented proof required)