NCBS MSc Biological Sciences Project Associate Recruitment, Apply Online
NCBS MSc Biological Sciences Project Associate Recruitment, Apply Online. MSc Biological Sciences Project Associate – I job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Advt No.25/2022 : Appointment of Project Associate – I on a contract basis in the laboratory of Dr Varadharajan Sundaramurthy
We are looking for a talented, motivated and self-driven individual capable of multi-tasking to work on projects involving infection assays and drug screening.
- performing hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues in a high biosafety level laboratory.
- Carrying out laboratory tests involving cell culture and animal infections including but not limited to assays such as culturing and characterizing infectious agents, infection assays, RT-PCR, drug testing, and toxicity assays.
- Preparing and organizing experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data and documentation.
- Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance
- Ensuring availability of all paper records etc. Submitting weekly reports to the reporting authority.
- Providing timely and professional reports as required
- Master’s degree in Biological Science or Bachelor in technology
- 1-2 years experience in mammalian cell culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication with exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications
- Prior experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is highly desirable
- Virus infection assays/drug testing toxicity assays
- Prior experience in working with automated / semi-automated liquid handling platforms
- Prior experience in assay miniaturisation/assay development.
No. of posts: 1
Duration: 3 years
Salary: 25,000 (without CSIR/GATE/equivalent qualification), 31000 + 24% HRA (with CSIR/GATE/equivalent qualification).
Deadline: December 31 2022
The following documents are required to Apply:
- CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
- Cover letter and a statement of research interest (~400 words) indicating why you are suitable for this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. It should be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
Administrative Officer Note: Kindly fill out the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with the latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting online applications.