ICMR-NIE BSc, MSc Life Sciences Project Technician Job Opportunity
ICMR-NIE BSc, MSc Life Sciences Project Technician Job Opportunity. MSc & BSc Life Sciences. Life Sciences ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs. ICMR-NIE Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and
Family Welfare, Government of India
Applications are invited for the project posts mentioned below from the eligible candidates inthe prescribed proforma appended.
Position – Project Technician III (Field Worker)
– 03 (UR-1) *(UR/OBC-1, UR/SC-1)*
*All category candidate can apply. Other category candidates will be considered if suitable OBC/SC category candidate are not found.
Project Title – Increasing partner testing for HIV through assisted Partner notification and community-based screening: Quasi-experimental study.
Place of Posting – 1) Mizoram State AIDS Control Society, Aizawl, Mizoram
Mode of submission: Through NIE Recruitment Portal
- UR – 30 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- SC – 35 Years
Duration: Six months (May be extended on satisfactory performance and continuation of the project)
How to Apply
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per
Advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. nie.icmr.org.in. They should also
ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should
note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment
- All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit NIE Recruitment Portal and register himself/herself before the last date (05.01.2023). For applying for the project posts, one should select the advertisement number of this notice and fill in other details i.e. post applied for, Name of the candidate, Date of birth, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. Upon successful registration, the user name/application number and password will be sent to the e-mail ID used during
- Candidate(s) should note that no edit option will be available to them after saving the
application finally. Therefore, the candidates are advised to carefully fill in all the details regarding name, category, qualification, and experience. Candidates are also advised to
ensure that they have uploaded the correct photograph.
Instruction to the candidate
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application.
- Experience certificates should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Appointment orders and pay slips will not be accepted in place of experience certificates. Experience certificate should contain salary per month and duration.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- The above-said post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information or changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- The date and time of the online interview will be intimated by Email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will not be considered.
12th Pass in Science subjects and two years field experience. Note: Relevant BA/BSc degree shall be considered as 3 years’ experience.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sociology/Social Work/Social Sciences/Life Sciences/Public health/Epidemiology
- Working experience in health-related research involving counselling/data collection.
- Proficient to read, write and speak in Hindi/ Mizo/ English (Based on place of posting)
Nature of Duties
- Data collection.
- Supporting counsellors.
- Follow-up of study participants.
- Supporting linkages between participants and services
- Any other work assigned by the Director/PI/Site PI/RA
Remuneration: Rs. 18,000/- per month