IQVIA BSc Centralized Site Associate Job Opportunity For Life Sciences, Apply Online
Senior Centralized Site Associate
Primary Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R1370929
Provide project related assistance for assigned complex project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
- Perform complex processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
- Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
- Create and maintain relevant project documents
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
- Participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
- Cordinate and collaborate with various project stake holders.
- Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to designated processes
- Participate in (study) team meetings and implement action items
- Collaborate with the project lead/team members in creation/review of study documents
- Setting quality standards and reviewing deliverables to the same for process tasks.
- Act as SME/mentor/buddy for new joiners and support with system/process trainings.
- May be assigned role of systems expert – guiding teams on using of systems, creating guidance documents, updating relevant trainings and any new updates available in the systems.
- Relaying the trainings to the team and be available to address the quesries for the teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree life sciences or related field
- Typically requires Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- “Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
- 3 years overall experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience”
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com