THSTI Project Associate Opening For MSc Life Sciences – Attend Walk-In
Name of the post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Project: Rapid homogenous point-of-care assay for the detection of pathogens causing neonatal sepsis
MKB-YRFP Fellow: Dr. Chaitali Singhal
Mentor: Dr. Susmita Chaudhuri
Age limit – 35 years
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 1st August 2023 at 9:30 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rdMilestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Note: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
General terms & Conditions :
- This is a short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the
minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the
discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years , ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview.
- All results/notifications will only be published on our website. Therefore, the candidates
should visit THSTI website regularly.
- All communications will only be made through email.
- Canvassing wrong in any form will be a disqualification.
MSc in any field of Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
- Working experience in the field of molecular biology, routine laboratory techniques like Gene cloning, PCR, ELISA, ALISA Western blotting, bacterial culture, affinity chromatography etc.
- Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and other basic computer applications. Should have good writing and presentation skills.
Monthly Emoluments –
- Rs. 31,000/- +HRA Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR – UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through
National level examinations conducted by Central Department and their agencies and institutions)
- Rs.25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above