IMTECH Project Vacancy Available – Applications Invited Online
ROLLING ADVT. NO. 07-04 (Walk in Interview)
Website Ref.: RollingAdvtJuly2304
Position: Project Associate-I
No. of Positions: 02
Project titled: “Genomic Surveillance program for SARS-CoV-2: Consortium of India and Sri Lanka.”
Project Code: GAP-0234
Upper Age limit (years) – 35
Place of Working – CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh
Mode of Selection: Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh at the scheduled date and time cited above.
How to Apply: The prescribed application form (attached) duly filled in all respects may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of testimonial/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience etc. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/ testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview for verification.
NB: Change in date of Walk-in-Interview due to any reason, if any, will be notified in the website. And Candidates can give Interview either in Hindi or English language.
- Date of Interview: 03rd August, 2023
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Venue: Seminar Hall, Ground Floor, Main Building, CSIR-IMTECH, Sector 39 A Chandigarh
- Rs. 31,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through a (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above