ID Fresh Foods Jobs For BSc, MSc & BTech Plant Quality Executive Opportunity. BSc, MSc Food Science, Microbiology, BTech Food Technology job opening at iD Fresh Foods. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Job title – Plant Quality Executive
Location – Delhi
Experience – 1-2 years
Roles & responsibilities
- Monitoring product conformance of RM/PM/FG.
- Monitoring cleaning of processing area and other plant areas
- Maintain GMP & 5S across the plant
- Implement a quality & food safety system
- Monitor & verification of CCP/OPRP/PRP
- Monitor consumer complaints and take corrective action
- Statistical process monitoring and improving quality in a scientific way
- Chemical analysis of raw material, packaging material, finished goods & RO- water.
- Sensory analysis of raw material, finished goods, TPM products.
- Personal hygiene monitoring and shop floor training.
- Pest control monitoring and checking the effectiveness of treatment.
- Updating QA files every day.
- Create & revise of SOPs whenever required.
- HACCP & FSMS update
- Good level of knowledge in HACCP, food safety management system & quality management system.
- Customer complaint handling & root cause analysis & problem-solving tools.
- Basic knowledge of chemical analysis and microbiology
- Practical knowledge of food safety prerequisites such as GMP, cleaning & sanitation & pest control
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual, who can work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
About iD Fresh Food
iD Fresh Food’s mission is to make healthy and nutritious homemade meals an easy task. Our range of fresh and authentic no-preservatives, no-added-chemicals range of ready-to-cook products help millions of households across India and GCC whip up tasty and wholesome meals. And we are expanding rapidly to the rest of the world too.
About the operational model
Much like our products, our business model is unique too. The distribution of our fresh products happens through direct shipping to retail stores. With zero finished good inventory, we do not depend on intermediary stockists or transitory warehouses. All this is made possible with the help of an in-house fleet of vehicles and distribution personnel. A fleet of 500 dedicated vehicles & crew reach 25,000 + retailers every day currently, and replenish 100,000+kg units of fresh produce.
Education: B-tech food technology / BSc or MSc food science / chemistry/ microbiology
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience.
Communication: English & native regional language. Ability to communicate, in writing or verbally
Industry: FMCG/ food production/ processing