Amity University MTech Job, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology Apply. MTech Biotech, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology JRF job at Amity Centre for Nanomedicine, Amity University, Noida. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Amity Centre for Nanomedicine
Applications for Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken at the Amity Centre for Nanomedicine, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts – Junior Research Fellow
Number of posts – 01 (One)
Name of sponsoring agency – ICMR
Name of the Research Project – “A smart phone assisted Point of Care (POC) electrochemical device for detection of SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19)”
Duration of the position – 03 years
How to Apply –
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “JRF-II-ICMR-ACN in the subject line
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship / Monthly compensation – Rs.31,000/-pm + 27%HRA
Essential qualifications –
- M.Tech in Biotechnology, Nanotechnology / Material science or M.Sc in Nanoscience / Material Science / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Microbiology) with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from a recognized University.
- NET / NET-LS, GATE qualified candidates would be given priority.