ICAR-IISR SRF Recruitment – Life Sciences & Microbiology Attend Walk-In
Applications are invited vide Advt No. 01/2024 from eligible candidates to attend walk-in-interview for the temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (01 Post) under ICAR-NBAIM funded project entitled “Biopolymer coating of soybean seeds with microbial consortia for improved productivity of soybean and soil health” on short term basis. Eligible candidates may report for the walk-in-interview on 02 February, 2024 (10:30 AM onwards) with required self-attested documents and prescribed application form. Original documents with prescribed Application form will be verified at the time of interview.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Mahavir Prasad, Chief Scientist
Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 1 post
- Postgraduate in Microbiology / Agriculture Microbiology / Life Sciences
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree (02 years) in Basic Sciences with a 3-year Bachelor’s degree should have a valid NET certificate.
- Experience in handling gas chromatograph and lipid analysis in soil
- Experience in working with PGPR cultures and AM fungi
- Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA per month for the first and second year
- Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA per month for SRF from the third year onwards
- Maximum Age – 35 years for men & 40 years for women (SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates)
- Age relaxation applicable as per norms for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates.
Duration of Engagement: Initially up to 31 March, 2024, and extendable up to March 2026, subject to performance and availability of funds.
- Mode of Interview: Offline
- Date of Interview: 02 February, 2024 (11:30 AM onwards)
- Venue of Interview: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore (M.P)
Instructions to Candidates:
- The above posts are purely temporary, time-bound, and co-terminus with the project/scheme. Appointment will be based on performance and fund availability.
- The terms, tenure, and service conditions of engagement shall be governed by the directions of ICAR/IISR/Funding Agency (as applicable) as circulated from time to time. Emoluments will be fixed as per the guidelines of funding agencies from time to time.
- The number of advertised posts is tentative, which may increase or decrease at a later stage as per the Director’s discretion. Only those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions will be invited to appear for the interview.
- The engagement of Senior Research Fellow in the ICAR-IISR, Indore will be governed by the directions of ICAR/IISR/Funding Agency (as applicable) and the ICAR OM. No. F. No. Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30.07.2019, as circulated from time to time.
- Reporting Time: The reporting time will be 10:30 to 12:30 P.M on the scheduled date of the interview with the prescribed application form and self-attested required documents with Aadhar, Experience certificate, Caste certificate (as applicable), and NOC (as applicable). Candidates reporting after the reporting time on the above-mentioned interview dates will not be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided by the Institute for the interview.
- Experience: The period of experience less than six (06) months rendered by a candidate on a part-time/regular basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting candidates for the test. Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered.
- The selection will be based on academic performance, research experience, and performance during the interview. The selected candidates will be required to produce all the original documents and medical & character certificate at the time of joining.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer is a must, if the candidate is already working.
- The selected candidate will be working on a whole-time basis and will not be allowed to register himself/herself for any academic program except Ph.D. for JRF/SRF. The place of work will be ICAR-IISR, Indore. However, you can engage out of station at any time, subject to the requirement of the project/scheme.
- Original documents will be verified at the time of Interview/appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- There is no provision for re-employment after the termination of the project. The selected candidates will not have any right to claim the pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant at a later date at this Institute.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before the reporting time on the date of the interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents. No TA/DA will be provided by the Institute for the interview.
- The decision of the Director/P.I. of the Project would be final and binding in all aspects. In case of any dispute, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of Judicature at Indore court only.
- The Director, ICAR-IISR, Indore has the right to terminate the engagement of JRF/YPs/SRF, etc. as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project/contract period for which no appeal thereof shall be made at any time without assigning reason thereof.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly and before appearing for the interview for any update to avoid any inconvenience.
Keywords: ICAR-IISR SRF Recruitment, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Walk-In Interview, Indian Institute of Soybean Research, Indore, ICAR-NBAIM funded project, Biopolymer coating of soybean seeds, microbial consortia, improved productivity, soil health, Senior Research Fellow, SRF. ICAR-IISR SRF Recruitment – Life Sciences & Microbiology Attend Walk-In. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Getmicrobiologyjobs Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook