GSK Medical Writer Life Sciences Job – PhD Apply Online
Location: Bengaluru, India
Department: Medical and Clinical
Site Name: Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Posted Date: Jan 24, 2024
Are you energized by a medical writing role that allows you to leverage your scientific knowledge while driving compliance in support of the business? If so, this Scientific and Medical Writing Manager role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Scientific & Medical Writing Manager, you will ensure the medical accuracy of translations and inclusion of mandatory information per global guidance. In addition, you will certify that the material complies with applicable local codes, relevant policies and SOPs, and that the final material is appropriate for use with the intended target audience.
- Ensure full compliance with governance principles while seeking appropriate business solutions
- Lead and perform as the Local Operating Company (LOC) medical signatory related to promotional and non-promotional material requiring copy approval for selected markets
- Work with the Commercial Content Specialist to ensure that materials going to market are in line with the GSK strategy and to the required standard.
- Confirm translation accuracy of all materials
- Support Medical Material content monitoring and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) Tracking
- PharmD – Pharmacist degree or PhD in life sciences
- Experience in copy approval and governance
- Experience with content that involves basic sciences
- Experience with content for disease areas such as infectious disease, respiratory, vaccine, preventable illness
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated learning agility with an ability to problem solve
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability and integrity