ICAR-IARI SRF Jobs For Biotech, Life Sciences & Genetics, Applications Invited. ICAR-IARI job openings. MSc Genetics/Life sciences/ Plant Breeding & Genetics/ Biotechnology job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in ICAR funded projects at Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with selfattested scanned copy of the original documents to the-mail addresses given below latest by 01/03/2023. After screening the applications, only the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
E. mail: email@example.com.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Projects –
- Consortia for Research Platform (CRP) on “Molecular breeding for improvement of tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses, yield and quality traits in crops (Rice)”
- Incentivizing Research in Agriculture-“Molecular genetic analysis of resistance/tolerance to different stress in Rice, Wheat, Chickpea and Indian Mustard including sheath blight complex genome” -Rice
Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially for up to 30-06-2023, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-term in us with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily fill in the application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 01/03/2023. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court only
For Project I & II
Emoluments – Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA
Essential: Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences subject with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have NET qualifications.
Desirable: Experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping and handling rice crop.