ICMR-NIIH MSc SRF Job – Biotech, Biochem, Biology, Bioinformatics, Microbio Apply Online. MSc Applied Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Bioinformatics SRF Job. Senior Research Fellow Jobs at ICMR-NIIH. ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology SRF Job. Check the details below.
ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
13th Floor, New Building, KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai-400012
Ref No ICMR/NIH/Adv.22-23
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION-(ONLINE INTERVIEW)
Applications are invited on or before 19th February, 2023 at 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies to be filled at ICMR-NIIH Mumbai. The application can be sent on the given link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/. Applications received
after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances
|Under the project||“National Registry for Rare and other Inherited Disorders (NRROID)”|
|Name of the post||SRF|
|No. of Posts||1 (One Post)|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Duration||March 2024 Likely to be extended|
|Emoluments||35000/-+ HRA 27%|
|Essential Qualification||M.Sc. in Applied Biology/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Bioinformatics with 2 years of research experience.|
|Desirable Qualification||Should be good with excel graphs statistics, handling and analyzing large data sets, basic molecular biology technique|
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill out the Application Form through the link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/ up to 19th February 2023 up to 5.00 p.m. after the link will be disabled automatically.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email /phone & have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in the Original for verification at the time of appointment.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are on a temporary contract basis.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned on the date of the Written Test/ Interview.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claims and PF are not applicable.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), and passport-size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.