Delhi Research Vacancy SRF For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. The University of Delhi is hiring for a research position. Senior Research Fellow job for MSc Life Sciences is available for candidates at the University of Delhi. Check out all of the details below –
Department of Biophysics
University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi
Applications are invited for a purely temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in
the ICMR-funded project titled “Using the national covid-19 database to develop a machine learning model for rapid prioritization/ triage of SARS-COV2 patients and demographic groups”.
|Name of the Post||Senior Research Fellow|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Salary||35,000/- pm + 27% HRA.|
|Essential Qualifications||Post-graduate in any area of Life Sciences with two years of research experience / MBBS/ BDS/ MvSc. / M. Pharma/ M. Tech/ M. S. degree holders. Experience in machine learning is desirable.|
How to Apply –
Interested candidates are required to apply by sending a detailed CV/biodata with research experience to email@example.com on or before 3 weeks of the publication of this advertisement on the DU website.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on qualifications and desirable experience will be called for the interview (online). The intimation about the date of the interview will be sent through e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview or join (if selected).
- Please provide the duration and details of the work/research experience clearly in your CV/Biodata.
- The PI reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position, depending on the qualifications/credentials of the candidates applied etc. The advertised position is temporary and co-terminus with the project. The appointment doesn’t confer any entitlement or right over the job and will not be considered a University service.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator: Dr. Manish Kumar, Department of Biophysics, the University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi- 110021 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.