Life Sciences Research Job at Thermo Fisher Scientific – Apply Online
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is a leading global life sciences company that aims to improve health through innovation and scientific solutions. We are dedicated to providing exceptional products and services to our customers and are committed to making a positive impact on the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for a full-time position to join our team in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As a CRA, you will be responsible for performing and coordinating various aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process.
- Monitors investigator sites with a risk-based monitoring approach
- Ensures data accuracy through on-site and remote monitoring activities
- Assesses investigational product through physical inventory and records review
- Participates in investigator meetings and trial close out
- Ensures compliance with protocol, regulatory, and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Maintains required documentation and essential documents
- Provides trial status tracking and progress update reports
- Facilitates effective communication between investigative sites, clients, and internal project teams
- Completes administrative tasks such as expense reports and timesheets
- Contributes to project work and initiatives for process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences related field or a Registered Nursing certification
- Minimal clinical monitoring experience or relevant academic/vocational qualification
- Knowledge of ICH GCPs and applicable regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software
- Valid driver’s license (where applicable)
If you resonate with our mission to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics, and if you are passionate about making a difference in the field of clinical research, we encourage you to apply for this position.