JNCASR Biology Tech Assistant Job – Applications Invited
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) is an autonomous institute under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is a deemed university known for its excellence in advanced scientific research. We are currently inviting applications for the position of Technical Assistant (Instrument Operator) to operate the Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FESEM).
Position and Eligibility
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Physics/Biology/ Nanoscience with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope.
Age Limit: 40 years
No. of Position: ONE
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template/Application form (available on the website) along with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc., with a brief resume through email to [email protected] latest by September 25, 2023.
Instructions to Candidates
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the website with the interview date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview/technical discussion/personal interaction.
- Those in employment must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer (applies to only outside candidates).
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a personal interview by a selection committee.
- Working days: Monday to Saturday.
Keywords: Job posting, Technical Assistant, JNCASR, Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope, FESEM, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Nanoscience, Applications, Apply. JNCASR Biology Tech Assistant Job – Applications Invited.