Govt CCRH Jobs – Botany Junior Research Fellow Position
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
Advt. No. 83/2023-24
The DDPR Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Noida under CCRH, intends to engage 2 Junior Research Fellows (Botany) purely on a contract basis through a test/walk-in-interview. Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to attend the interview on the specified date.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (Botany)
Number of Posts: 2 (Two)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Sciences.
i) Candidates with NET/GPAT qualification will be given preference.
ii) Knowledge of basic computer operations.
Age Limit: 35 Years and below on the date of the interview.
Emoluments (per month): Rs 31,000/ (consolidated) plus HRA per rules.
Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of six months likely to be extended based on work performance.
Place of Interview and Place of Posting: DDPR Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, A-l/1, Sector-24, Noida.
Date: 16.10.2023 (Friday)
Reporting Time: 9.30 to 10.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates should attend the written test/interview with the application in the format attached as Annexure-l, along with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, etc.
- Candidates will be engaged against different programs of the council and duties will be assigned accordingly, including field duties.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of computer programs such as MS-office, Internet, and e-mail, as they would be required to work independently.
- The selections will be made for the Institute/office as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, candidates will not normally be transferred, but the Council reserves the right to transfer candidates to any other Institutions/units of the Council.
- The Council will maintain a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancies/needs arise.
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined as of the date of the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on a regular basis by virtue of being appointed on a contractual basis.
- The contract can be terminated without any notice by the competent authority if the conduct, performance, and activities of the individual are found detrimental to the interests of the Council.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a non-disclosure undertaking.
- In case of a large number of candidates reporting for the written test/interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. The interview may also be held on the next day.
- Interested candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) for any new announcements regarding this recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification of the candidate.