IQVIA BSc Job – Life Sciences Candidates Apply
Employment status: Full Time
Maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager, with an initial high level of supervision and coaching provided by the company, customer, and manager.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation, and develop a self-analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products to general practitioners, other identified healthcare providers, and/ or other healthcare professionals in the retail market.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain updated records and to report daily calls.
- Organize and hold group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas, and techniques to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree, and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent 5 years’ relevant experience Req Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or related field Req
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be accepted in lieu of educational requirements Req
- Basic knowledge of Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct face-to-face presentations to customers.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
- Make plans to obtain any industry qualifications essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market. Req
- AZDL – Driver License – Valid And In State Req
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Here