CFTRI MTech Project Jobs – Biotech, Biochem, Food Sciences Apply Online
We are pleased to announce a job opening for the position of Project Associate – II at CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru. This recruitment is for 02 positions on a temporary contractual basis in the project titled “Bioconversion of edible oilseed meals into value-added products” (HCP-0054). The initial duration of the project is until March 2024, with the possibility of extension until March 2026 or project completion.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT. 170/2023
- Position 1: M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Position 2: M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Food Science and Technology including Nutrition.
Desirable & Job Requirements:
- Two years of research experience in academic institutions or industry. Working experience in downstream processing, dietary fibers, and basic knowledge of polysaccharides.
- Two years of research experience in food processing, physicochemical characterization, and scale-up studies.
- For candidates who qualify for National Eligibility Tests (CSIR-UGC NET, GATE, etc.): Rs.35,000/- per month plus HRA.
- For others: Rs.28,000/- per month plus HRA.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age as on 22-09-2023.
- The engagement is exclusively for the mentioned research work.
- The engagement is contractual and purely on a temporary basis until March 2024 or co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement does not guarantee any regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
- If already employed at CSIR-CFTRI, a “No Objection Certificate” from the PI is mandatory.
Eligible candidates can submit their online applications at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with the necessary attachments of certificates supporting date of birth, caste, qualification/experience, etc under the subject panels Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Science & Technology Including Nutrition. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above subject panels for PROJECT
ASSOCIATE LEVEL – II with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
The last date for submission is 22-09-2023. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Short-listed candidates will be notified of the interview date and venue via email.
NOTE: Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification. Interim inquiries will not be entertained.