CFTRI Project Position 2023 For MSc Biology & Botany, Apply Online
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position(s) of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I initially for a period of March 2024 or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Global migration studies on plastic and laminates”(OLP-099) tenable at the Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.172/2023
M.Sc. in Biology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Zoology/ and Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Engineering.
Global migration studies on plastic and laminates.
Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as on 22-09-2023 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on temporary basis for a period of March 2024 or coterminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right / claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed Periodically. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates may submit online application here along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc. on or before 22-09-2023 under the subject panels Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Computer Science & Aplication. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in the above subject panels for Project Associate Level-I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date 22-09-2023 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR.
- INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.