Syngene MSc Biotech Life Sciences Assistant Manager Job – Apply Online
Assistant Manager – Proposal Management (Biologics/Biology)
Requisition ID: 54908
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240-strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
The role will contribute to creating and delivering quality proposals in the Biology/Biologics Business Unit.
- Provide support in managing customer requests for information and responses to requests for proposals.
- Identify/construct information for proposal technical content and cost sheet development. Work closely with the technical team to prepare and finalize proposals.
- Take complete end-to-end responsibility for the quality of a proposal that gets submitted in the Biologics space, taking cognizance of the scope and time commitments.
- Be accountable for timely delivery of assigned opportunities to the Business development team.
- Work along with the Technical and Business Development teams to come up with competitive pricing.
- Contribute to the content library by submitting new content or updates to existing content, using the official content submission process.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team.
Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/Biotech
- Knowledge of Contract Research Organization industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret Request for Proposals (RFPs) and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers
- Good writing skills
- Possess knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
4-8 years’ experience in Biologics/Biology technical (R&D/Manufacturing), project management, pre-sales, or business development role
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Situational awareness and adaptability
- Interact effectively and harmoniously with other people
- Good team player
SEO Keywords: Assistant Manager, Proposal Management, Biologics, Biology, Syngene