Pfizer Microbiology Associate Vacancies – Apply Online
Associate Microbiology at Pfizer
Location: India – Vizag
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: 4894126
Why Patients Need You
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer-oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance, or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality assurance and control team. Your knowledge of quality control will be helpful to support our quality programs. Your ability to analyze chemical, biological, or microbiological products will help us manage our quality. Your contribution to environmental testing, utility monitoring, analytical testing, microbial identification, and sterility testing will help Pfizer provide safe drugs to its patients.
Your qualifications of unique Quality Control instruments will help us meet accuracy specifications for sample management, retains management, interpretation, and evaluation. You will also
be relied on to establish requirements for the transfer of methodology from R&D.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Assist in the preparation of media, maintenance of dehydrated and prepared media stocks, and sterilization of media accessories by autoclave cycles.
- Assist in the maintenance of Master cultures Isolates and preparation of Cryo vials.
- Manage receipt, storage, and handling of Bio ball cultures.
- Perform water analysis, Microbial Limit Test, Sterility tests, Bacterial Endotoxin Test and Assays, CCIT and micro challenge studies.
- Ensure training records are updated and correctly filed to reflect current testing capabilities.
- Perform sampling and labeling of materials as per defined procedure and verification of all the equipment/instruments.
- Interpret and evaluate data in terms of accuracy, precision, trends, and potential Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) impact and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure all documentation and quality records are conducted in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices requirements and that they are filed according to existing policies.
- Review and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), analytical methods, and related procedures/documents to keep them current.
- Perform analyses on finished products, raw materials, and components including entry, review, and/or approval of data in a computerized database and generate EMS reports.
- Conduct Microbiological protocols on an as-needed basis.
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage your own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on your own projects within a team.
- Master’s Degree
- Demonstrated technical skills in Microbiological method and testing
- Ability to read and understand applicable compendial methods, Standard Operating Procedures, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and its application standards, processes, and policies
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Laboratory work experience with Microbiological technique
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, six sigma methodologies, and statistics