MSc JRF Post 2022 at National Institute of Immunology
MSc JRF Post 2022 at National Institute of Immunology. MSc Life Sciences JRF job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Posts – Junior Research Fellow (P)
No. of Posts – One position
Name of the Project – “Effect of Altered orientation of CTCF binding sites on chromatin organization and VDJ recombination at TCRb locus” Funded by DBT.
Project Duration – 15.11.2024
Name of the PI – Dr. Madhulika Srivastava, Staff Scientist-VII, Email ID: email@example.com.
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, and telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara
Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of the interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: January 5th, 2023
General Terms & Conditions –
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or the duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Apart from sending applications in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and a list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Emoluments – The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc. in Life sciences or allied subjects. The candidates should have qualified for any ‘National Level Examination’.
Job description – The project involves the analysis of RNA, gDNA and chromatin structure/organization in mice. The candidate must have an experience in basic molecular biology Additional experience in cell biology and/or immunology will be useful.
Check the notification and download the application format below