UPSC Forensic Science, Biochem Scientist Job Openings, Apply Online
UPSC Forensic Science, Biochem Scientist Job Openings, Apply Online. UPSC Recruitment Latest. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*)
FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS
(*: by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in)
Name of the Post – Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)
No. of Posts – 01
Vacancy Number – 22122401224
Ministry/Administration – Ministry of Home Affairs
Department/Office – Directorate of Forensic Science Services
Organisation – Central Forensic Science Laboratory
Age – Not exceeding 35 years as of the normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central Govt. /UT Govt. servants upto five years as per the instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
Probation – Two Years
Headquarters – The headquarters is in New Delhi with Laboratories at Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kamrup (Assam), Pune & Bhopal. In connection with performing the duties, the officer may be required to serve
in any part of India.
Other Details – General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The post is permanent.
Any Other Conditions – 1. Leprosy Cured persons are suitable for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry) in CFSLs subject to the condition that their upper limbs are functioning normally. 2. Acid attack victims are suitable for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry) in CFSLs provided that their vision and hearing have not been impaired.
Pay Scale – Level – 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-) in Pay Matrix as per CCS (R.P.) Rules, 2016. (Total emoluments excluding T.A. & HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.56,100/-plus DA per month as applicable approximately.)
Essential Qualification (s)
A. Educational –
- Master degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all three years of bachelor of Science from a recognised University or Institute.
- Note- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of the candidates otherwise well qualified.
B. Experience – Three years experience in analytical methods and research therein in the field of Chemistry from a government-recognised organization or institution.
Desirable Qualification (s) – One year experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government or Union Territory administration after obtaining the minimum prescribed educational qualifications.
Crime Case Examination, giving evidence in the Court of Law, Crime Scene Examination, providing guidance to the junior scientific staff for case analysis, R&D activities on Forensic Science and imparting training in the respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic science labs and other organizations.
How to Apply –
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online
Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for
SC/ST candidates for up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in the prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the
particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), as indicated against the various item(s) in the VACANCY DETAILS can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection for such posts by a general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) persons can avail the benefit of -i) Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only
when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PwBD candidates. ii) Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PwBD candidates.
- In cases, where a sufficient number of eligible Physically Handicapped candidates are
not available for interviews for posts exclusively reserved and identified as suitable for them, the experience qualification may be relaxed (up to 50 % ) so as to get an adequate number of candidates as per laid down norms. This applies to years of experience and not the nature of experience.
APPLICATION FEE –
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by
remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is
available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA) ARE INVITED FOR DIRECT|
RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION THROUGH WEBSITE http://www.upsconline.nic.in TO
THE ABOVE POSTS ARE FROM 24-12-2022.CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA)
THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 12.01.2023.
|THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE|
APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 13.01.2023.
|THE DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER-BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.|
|THE DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.|