CIBA Project Associate Jobs For MSc & MTech Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology
CIBA Project Associate Jobs For MSc & MTech Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology. Project Associate jobs for MSc, MTech Biotechnology, Microbiology job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Project Associate -I (2 Posts), to work in the major research entitled “Biofortification of trace elements in biofloc based Aquaculture–microbial mediated approach for value added healthy shrimp and fish production” funded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Name of the Post – Project Associate -I
No. of Posts – 02
Name of the PI – Dr.A.Panigrahi
Duration – January 2026 or closure of the project
Age Limit – Maximum 35 years on the date of the interview. Age limits are relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules.
Other Terms & Conditions –
The Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in the prescribed proforma only (please see below) along with bio-data through e-mail to [email protected] positively on or before 31st December 2022. Applications received after
the above said prescribed the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances
Communication will be sent to the only short-listed candidates only by email to attend the interview. The candidates who have received mail should appear for the online interview with the required documents. Director, ICAR-CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any applications. ICAR-CIBA does not enter into correspondence with the applicants for not calling them for interview.
- Last Date for submission of biodata – 31st December 2022
- Date & Time of Interview – Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by mail
- Mode of Interview – Suitable online platform/Personally
- Rs.31,000 + HRA per month (first two years) and Rs.35000 + HRA (for third year) For those who pass NET/GATE or other related National Level exams conducted by Central Government departments/their agencies and institutions (DBT, DST, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR etc.) (or)
- Rs.25,000 + HRA per month (first two years) and Rs.28000 + HRA (for third year) For those who do not fall under above
Essential qualification – M.Sc/ M.Tech in Marine Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/Animal Sciences and related subjects.
Desirable – Working knowledge in shrimp and fish culture, trace elements, routine Microbiological and water quality analysis, molecular biology, Feed preparation and Nutritional analysis. Hands-on experience in Atomic absorption spectroscopy(AAS)/ Inductively coupled plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)/RT-PCR will be given preference