Madras University JRF 2022 For MSc Life Sciences
Madras University JRF 2022 For MSc Life Sciences. MSc Biotech, Molecular Biology, Life Sciences candidates can apply for the post. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
University of Madras
(Established under the Act of incorporation XXVII of 1857 –
Madras University Act 1923) (State University)
Department of Medical Biochemistry
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in the ICMR-sponsored research project in the Department of Medical Biochemistry. The Curriculum Vitae with the copies of academic certificates may be sent or to the undersigned with in two weeks from the date of notification.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellowship
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRACP) isoform a potential diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for inflammatory/cardiovascular disease – A case-control study”
Tenure – With effect from Dec.2022/Jan 2023; 2 years (initial appointment is one year, will be extended based on performance)
- Applicants should no e that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and that there is no right for claiming any regular appointment at the University. The position is co-terminus with the project
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
- The application should be submitted by email/by post to the address given below on or before 05th Jan 2023.
- Bhuvarahamurthy, Ph .D Professor and Principal Investigator ICMR-Project Department of Medical Biochemistry Dr. ALM PGIBMS University of Madras
Taramani Chennai – 600 113
- Applicants should provide contact phone no., email address and residential address for immediate intimation and if shortlisted will be called for an interview
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview by email or sms
Emolument – 31,000 + HRA (as applicable)
Eligibility – M.Sc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology /Bio-Medical Genetics or other life sciences. Candidates must have qualified for NET, GATE, or with experience in cloning, Cell culture, and clinical research will be preferred (with proof in publication).