Cargill R&D Supervisor Job For BSc Biology, Life Sciences, Food Science, Microbiology & Biochem – Apply Online. BSc biology, microbiology, life sciences, food science, chemistry or biochemistry candidates can apply online at Cargill. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Job Name: Research and Development Senior Supervisor
Job ID 265030
Date posted 04/14/2023
Location: Gurgaon, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Research and Development Senior Supervisor will provide technical contributions to the development of ingredients and actively lead the day to day operating activities of the team within a specific department. In this role, you will provide leadership to a team of diverse scientists and engineers to execute innovation goals and ensure technical excellence and partner with the global team lead to advise on the prioritization of a portfolio of projects and drive research and development decisions for process improvements and goals supporting business objectives.
- Apply scientific knowledge to contribute to research programs in relevant area.
- Serve as an operational and tactical enabler to develop processes and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with intellectual property laws, regulations and company policies.
- Provide leadership to establish procedures and tools to manage the intellectual assets.
- Champion and coordinate scientific innovation growth initiatives across the organization through collaboration with businesses and external partners to identify emerging trends and align research within the team to meet strategic objectives and potential opportunities.
- Ensure alignment of strategic research plans and priorities across research teams and businesses to create consistencies and efficiencies, aligning with a unified approach across the function.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, microbiology, life sciences, food science, chemistry or biochemistry or equivalent experience,
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Two years of supervisory experience