Biotech Drug Product Manager Job at Novartis, Apply Online
Technical Manager – Drug Product
28,000 associates of more than 100 nationalities deliver high quality and affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Your key responsibilities:
- Represent the technical Interface to external suppliers to ensure robust product process capability.
- Responsible for validation oversight at the external supplier.
- Ensure successful and well-documented transfers and launches of products with external manufacturing involvement.
- Assess the impact of technical changes, technical feasibility and scope/design of technical batches.
- Lead or support root cause investigation of product and process failures.
- Contribute to the registration strategy and ensure alignment of (regulatory) timelines. MS&T support for technical development of biopharmaceuticals.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, intermediate command of German beneficial.
- Minimum of 5 years in pharmaceutical manufacturing, a solid understanding of biotechnology.
- Demonstrated leadership and accomplishments in a global/matrix environment, strong project management experience and problem-solving skills.
- Technical expertise in manufacturing process science and drug development as well as experience with shipping verification studies.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit: SUPPLY CHAIN
Work Location: Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity: Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area: Technical Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Shift Work: No
Early Talent: No