Amity Institute of Neuropsychology & Neurosciences JRF Job For Life Sciences, Applications Invited
Advertisement Date: 19-07-2023
Amity Institute of Neuropsychology & Neurosciences
Applications for Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Neuropsychology & Neurosciences (AINN), Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
Number of posts: 01
Name of the Research Project: “Identification of Key Regulator Genes of ALS/FTD Pathogenesis through Integrated Network Analysis approach”.
Name of sponsoring agency: ICMR
Duration of the position: 03 years
Age: As per rule
How to Apply –
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “Application for post of JRF-ICMR-AINN” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- M.Sc. in any Branch of Life Sciences including Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biophysics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates with qualified NET/GATE/CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR JRF and experience in Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, and Machine Learning are encouraged to apply.