WII Project Post 2023 For Biological & Life Sciences Candidates – Applications Invited
Advt. No. SL/2023/WII/GHNP
O N L I N E/O F F L I N E – I N T E R V I E W
for (One) Position of Project Associate I on Contract Basis
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites application for walk-in-interview to engage 01 Project Associate-I for the Project entitled “Planning conservation in Elephant Reserves- Framework for the preparation of the Elephant Conservation (ECP)” purely on contractual basis for a period of 1 year. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Position are as provided below:
Position Name: Project Associate -I
No. of posts – 01
Name of the Project – Planning conservation
in Elephant Reserves- Framework for the preparation of the Elephant Conservation (ECP).
Age – 35 years as of the last date of receiving the application i.e. Thursday, 06th July 2023 and age relaxation is applicable as per GoI rules.
Duration – One Year
General Terms & Conditions
- Incomplete/late applications and applications not in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
- To apply for the above positions, candidates must send the duly filled-in Application Form (Annexure-I) along with self-attested copies of certificates, documents, and relevant testimonials by e-mail only (One Single .pdf file) latest by 1730hrs on Thursday, 06th July 2023.
- Application Form shall only be received through e-mail at <[email protected]> in the desired attached format as a SINGLE .pdf file, duly signed by applicant along with relevant document(s). Multiple documents/attachments shall be liable to rejection of the application.
- Candidate(s) presently working with any of the Government Organization/NGO/Project must ensure to attach a copy of the “No Objection Certificate” from their concerned employer/PI of the project, as the case may be.
- Shortlisting of applications for an in-person/online interview will be based on essential qualification, age limit, NET/GATE qualification, percentage of marks in Bachelor and Master, specialization relevance in Masters, research experience (Publications, Paper Presented in Workshops/Seminars/Symposiums/ Conferences), SOP and extracurricular activities (as per WII rules).
- List of short-listed candidates for an online/offline interview shall be hosted in the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in under the link Announcement and the interview(s) shall be conducted on Monday, 12th July 2023.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for an interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of the application and mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry/correspondence will be entertained from any individual or agency.
- A duly constituted Selection Committee will conduct the recruitment process. However, if the Number of applications received for a particular post(s) is large, then Institute reserves the right to lay down any criteria to shortlist the candidates for interview
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of joining for necessary verification.
- At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that the applicant has attempted to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection, and due action will be taken.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in accordance with the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) OM No. 15012/2/2010-Estt. (D)dated 27.03.2012, as amended from time to time. However, the categories of upper-age relaxations are as follows:
a. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes up to 5 years.
b. Other Backward Class (OBC) up to 3 years.
- The positions advertised are on purely temporary/contractual for the project period only. They will stand abolished after the completion of the project.
- The Institute’s rules and regulations govern the project’s tenure.
- After announcing the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- The Director WII reserves the right to reject any candidature because of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
- Date of Online Interview: Monday, 12th July 2023
- Last date of receiving application online (e-mail): Thursday, 06th July 2023
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences from a
- Prior research experience on elephants.
- Scientific Publication(s) on elephant research will be an added advantage.
Description of Work: Provide technical assistance to the PIs and the Wildlife planning experts in collating all information required for the ECP and conduct field study if required any.
Emoluments: INR 31,000 per month plus HRA, as admissible.
Download the application format below
Check the notification below