Name of Post: Application Specialist
Locations: Kolkata, West Bengal, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Job ID: R1244697
The Project Manager will
ensure overall success of New Product Development projects in the area of Flow cytometry assay/conjugate development while working with the Core team leader . This position requires experience, skills and performance to achieve project scope, quality and on time delivery in alignment with strategic goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- MSc/MTech in Biological Sciences/Biotechnology
- 4+ years of work experience in Applications at Life sciences vendor companies
- Experience in Liquid handling platforms from companies such as Perkin Elmer, Tecan, Hamilton
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for Application support for Automation systems in assigned accounts and /or territories
- Participate in Pre-Sales activities along with sales team to give technical presentations to customers
- Sound technical knowledge on customer processes and willingness to learn and apply subject knowledge to support customers
- Ability to present complex topics to key customers and understanding workflows of Biopharma customers.
- Create visit plans and prioritizes support for customers
- Handles key account issues from all perspectives of Technical & application support.
- Works effectively in a team environment and influences peers and others to deliver on customer requirements
- Should increase market share from existing and potential customers through implementation of best- in- class management practices.
- Track and monitor competitor activities and devise appropriate measures along with sales team to deal with the same.
- Technically support the customer with their workflow requirements and suggest the right solution in pre-sales calls.
- Follows regular cadence of processes as applicable and maintain rigor in reporting
- Captures VOC and identifies local market trends and communicates internally
- Focus on identifying consumable opportunities and builds awareness amongst customers.
- Willingness to travel across the country to support potential Automaton accounts.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through management of relationships and Application support.
- Provide satisfactory technical guidance with respect to automating customer protocols
- Build relationships and develop loyalty with senior customers and decision makers.
- To ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and comfort level in using Beckman products and applications support.
- Streamlined and effective delivery of marketing-aligned activities such as workshops, demonstrations, technical presentations etc
- Global Application Manager
- Application Specialists of other regions
- Regional Sales & Service Manager
- Sales Coordinators
- HR partner
- Scientists, Research Scholars, Technical Staff
- Channel Partners (Distributors)
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.