Waters Corporation BSc Biochem & Life Sciences Application Scientist Job, Apply Online
Field Application Scientist
Company Name: Wyatt
Category: Field Sales Job
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Location: Country (Full Name) India
The Field Applications Scientist visits regional customers to will be working as part of an integrated national team. The positions require travel to customer sites to provide customer training and applications support for Wyatt’s products.
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Life Science Degree. PhD in Chemistry,
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience with HPLC and Light Scattering instruments
- One year of light scattering experience
- Knowledge of polymer characterization techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an excellent familiarity with basic lab techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- Excellent organization, motivation, attention to detail, and communication skills are a must.
- Up to 70% travel for this role.