SRF Vacancy Delhi 2023 For MSc Life Sciences Candidates at NII
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the Posts – Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – (One position only)
Name of the Project – “Charting a dendritic cell signaling network modulating intestinal inflammation” funded by DBT
Name of the PI – Dr. Soumen Basak Staff Scientist-VI ([email protected])
Tenable till: 25.02.2024
How to Apply –
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project
along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: :19.07.2023
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for a period of one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc. in any area of Life Science with 60% marks. Candidate must have at least three years of research experience in a reputed Institute. The candidates should also have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET/GATE- CSIR, DBT, ICMR), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Job Description: Candidate must have basic expertise in Biochemistry, Cell Biology and molecular biology techniques and research expertise in vivo animal work and must have knowledge in the area of cell signaling, inflammation, and immunology. Candidate must have at least one publication in an internationally reputed journal.
Emoluments – The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments of Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).