MSc Biotech Research Analyst – Life Sciences Job at Eversana
Secondary Pharma Research Analyst at Eversana
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India (On-site)
EVERSANA is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners, and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies, to advance life science services for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect through LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Cultural Beliefs:
- Patient Minded: I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
- Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.
- Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.
- Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.
- Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
- Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful, and timely dialogue.
- Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.
- Embrace Diversity: We create an environment of awareness and respect.
The Analyst will be responsible for working in a dynamic team focused on calculations of the treatment cost. Also, responsible for supporting clients with their cost of the treatment questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our team is tasked with delivering excellent business results through their efforts. These results are achieved by:
- Updating indications and dosing information for all newly approved drugs in various therapy areas.
- Tracking product approvals, indication approvals, and new drug launches in all pharmaceutical markets.
- Engage in excel-based customized reports as per client requirements.
- Pharma market research and data analysis.
- Client communication and preparing project proposals.
- Competitor mapping.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory agencies in the USA, Europe, Japan, etc. will be an asset.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in life sciences, pharmacy, or biotech domain.
- Experience working on Advanced Excel is a must.
- Good to have experience in client communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Market Access would be an added asset.
- Master’s degree in pharmacy, biotech, or life sciences.